9.11.2008

Life this September

I know. I'm sorry for the hiatus. We're still here. Now we're running in every facet of life. Here's how it goes for the J. and K. these days:

1.5 hours of running + 8 hours of work + 2.5 hours of school + eating + smidgen of leisure = not enough time in the day . . .

But, as J. pointed out, never fear--football is here. There's a lift in the humidity (however so slight) thanks to the hurricane-induced breezes and it's starting to smell like Fall (sort of) :). I'm craving this:



and this:



although I prefer marshmallows a bit more like this:




Why the missive on smores? Because all I can think about right now is anything other than the 12-pager I've put off until tonight (yes, it's due tomorrow night . . .). We're running 20 on Saturday--last long, long run before Chicago (which is now only 4 weeks away!). More on that at a later date--trying to get focused . . .


I've had coffee and carrot cake; now all I need is a little inspiration (hopefully before midnight).

Downside . . . sometimes I forget where I'm supposed to be going. Upside . . . life is definitely not boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me tired.