12.01.2008

On the Eights

So. On the Eights . . . Here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office. Who wouldn't want Michael Scott for a boss?
2. Ugly Betty. I relate on a professional level.
3. Grey's Anatomy. No, I don't know if it's "Gray's" or "Grey's" and I'm not going to waste time googling it.
4. Rachel Maddow Show. Liberal newsie show on MSNBC.
5. Countdown with Keith Olberman (sp?). Another liberal newsie show on MSNBC. Think anti Bill O.
6. Operation Repo. This stuff is real-life Jerry Springer. Cops meets Credit Crisis of Today.
7. Barefoot Contessa. I don't have time, but I like to think I might someday.
8. Local News. Who knows what will be going on in the 'Ham now that our mayor is in the pokey.

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Drank coffee this morning without cream--we're out.
2. Drank another cup of coffee without cream--took two to get going today.
3. Had leftover turkey for lunch.
4. Got excited for a co-worker who found out she is preggo.
5. Anticipated the "you're fired" meeting all day long at work.
6. Found out those meetings had been postponed until tomorrow. Great.
7. Got a massage by a physical therapist.
8. Have a burned spot on my leg from the electric current they used to "stimulate" my foot muscles. Running is still worth it.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Los Arcos!
2. Yankee Pizza
3. New York Pizza (sense a theme yet?)
4. Chez Fon Fon
5. Chez Lulu
6. Outback
7. Surin
8. My house--when I have time to cook
(very refined, no?)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Running again
2. Some time off at home
3. Decorating for Christmas
4. Dog baths this weekend
5. Turning in my last paper for this semester
6. New Year's--maybe 09 will be better than 08
7. Friday
8. My sis being back in town this spring!

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Stability
2. Gratitude for a job well done
3. Any of Obama's books
4. Running gear. Work gear is overrated.
5. More time
6. Healthcare for those who need it
7. A home for all lonely pups
8. Lottery winnings--so my friends and family wouldn't have to worry anymore.

8 People I Tag:


Anyone interested. I'm a little lax on this part of the game so pass along to anyone else you think may be interested or bored.

No comments: