
Katie and I have been down at the beach with my fam for the last few days. This year we're thankful for family, friends, good health and all the other normal stuff. We're also thankful that Katie has started to run and bike again. She's started out slowly and everything seems to be going well. Physical therapy starts Monday at 10:00am, as long as her company doesn't decide to announce their next round of layoffs during that time. It wouldn't surprise me though. They do seem to be the "Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, You're fired" type.
I'm off to run a few miles. Nothing too heavy as I'm running the Memphis marathon on December 6 and then the Huntsville marathon on December 13. I don't think anyone would advise running two so close together, but as I've said before, "I'm stupider than I am smart", and I like it that way. Hopefully my body will hold up.
Lastly, I predict that Auburn will beat Alabama today. Call you bookie and and put a few dimes on the tigers. WAR DAMN EAGLE!
JG
No comments:
Post a Comment