11.05.2008

Countdown for M. . . . 2 days!

M. You've done this all on your own! I remember running 3 miles with you in the snow on the parkway and you said 5 felt like a really long way. Can you believe you're going to run 13.1 on Saturday?

And you're going to be great! I'll be there at every point I can be cheering you along and wishing I could be by your side.

I'm so proud of you (mostly for reasons outside of running), but I'm so glad you know and understand that you truly are capable--whether it's 13.1 miles, starting an I.V., or 26.2 . . .

You got it girl!

Here's one of my new favorite songs (and the cheesy music video) to get you PUMPED up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the music video. Wish I'd had it for this morning's run!

Anonymous said...

Go Meg Go!!! I'll be cheering for you this weekend. You can do it girl!