So, as a Southern institution crumbles all around me I'm having to find new ways to cope. I can't run. I can't bike. And if you think running is monotonous, you should try swimming for more than an hour. Down and back, down and back, down and back, etc.
Instead of working out some physical aggression, I turned on my creative hat and came up with this: (Halloween is tomorrow!)
Which I thought may look prettier like this:
So I got messy:
Pulled out my professional carving tools:
Worked for hours and finally sat back to admire this:
Subtle. Random perhaps. But why not? I plan on "redistributing" some wealth tomorrow night in the form of Snickers and malt balls. Share the love--Obama style:
Scary--not at all to me--but apparently it's topping some people's lists this year. I prefer the words hope, inspiration, and inclusive to scary. Boo!
Have a safe & fun Halloween.
5 comments:
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
creative--like it!
holy crap that is awesome.
if you need a way to cope, i recommend denial. denial and booze.
seriously spooky! what an intellectual touch to a non-intellectual holiday . . .
tee hee
Post a Comment