11.15.2008

Life is Good...Weekend

Its the weekend, thank God. I met my running group this morning at 5 am. Today was our final training run for the Memphis marathon, which is in three weeks. We'd planned on running 22, but decided to be ambitious and ran 26.2 miles, which went very well.

We watched the first half of the Auburn game with RBA (Katie's dad). Katie spent the afternoon writing a paper for class. We're off in a few minutes to eat dinner at La Dolce Vita with friends, which will be followed by watching the Ultimate Fighting Championship pay-per-view. I will have probably been up at least 20 hours before I find the bed.

Katie will probably spend much of the day at the JCC tomorrow doing non-running strenuous activities. I have at least 1 million leaves to get up. I'll be very glad when she's able to run again. I miss my #1 running buddy.

JG

No comments: