Snow, 5K, fun pasta dinner w/ friends, half-marathon (full for JG), some house-cleaning, some good get-caught-up-at-work-time, and an engagement announcement (Dad's). Crazy that all of that can happen over one 3-day weekend, eh?
Oh, yes, and it was Valentine's Day yesterday. That one sort of got lost in all the other goings-on of the weekend. After 16 miles of running (5K w/ Dad and 13.1 miles w/ mom--congrats to you both :o), I was exhausted. JG claims he wasn't exhausted after running a 3:24 marathon (but we both fell asleep at 9 p.m.)
So in honor of Valentine's Day a day late, here is my Web-valentine to JG (at my expense since he said he needed a laugh):

Even when we're in it up to our necks, I love you.
You make life fun, spontaneous, and worth living to the fullest each and every day.
(and Happy Birthday to my original partner-in-crime, Meg--who no longer stuffs her pants full of mud (as far as we know :o)!
If life gives you mud puddles, take a mud bath (and enjoy it)!
Happy Valentines Day!
Love,
Kate
2 comments:
You know there is a race series called the Muddy Buddy...
http://muddy-buddy.competitor.com/
ha! I think that one is a MUST DO!!! I want to be on Betsy's team :o).
Post a Comment