6.26.2008

PUMP it UP

Thanks to our enthusiastic and energetic friend C.S., J. and I are sore BEYOND belief--(read: Yes, C., we admit we're wimps). So sore that it's 2 days later and J. is still using his soreness as an excuse to not feed the dogs--seriously. (Don't worry about the pups--they're eating thanks to me.)

Aside from that--I highly recommend a Body Pump class for those of you who are afraid of the weight room.
Great music (kudos to the play list C.). No tricky dance moves (no dance moves at all--especially good for me). You can pick the weight you need. Fairly easy to follow. Great workout--and fun!

C. and other Pump attendees went out of their way to make J. and I feel welcome (and kick our butts). For the record, I was there for the whole class, J. showed up for the last 20 minutes. He says he won't go back--he's
skeered. I'll be there--Tuesday night @ 5:30, RPM to follow.

Downside . . . I have to use the handicap bar in the bathroom stall I'm so sore. Upside . . . C. says it will make me faster on the bike (pressure's on).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ain't skeered . . .