1.05.2009

Procras . . . . . . tination

Wheel of Fortune is on. (my favorite)
Hubby is business-tripping.
Dogs are soaking wet because I left them outside in a downpour. (by accident)
I made some yummy risotto. (which is adding to my sluggishness)

and

I should be studying . . . hard. The big praxis test is this weekend and I'm supposed to be brushing up on British lit and iambic pentameter.

But I keep getting distracted by things. Like this clip entitled "Monster Kicks Ask:"



I want one of those :).

Here's to Monday night grins, mystery rounds (WoF), my new favorite shoes . . .



and the luxury of a little time to study--at least until Saturday.

Downside . . . wet dogs stink. Upside . . . I'm not worried about monsters kicking my ask :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you like your shoes. they are my favorite too! Yes the risotto was yummy!!

K. said...

what was in the risotto?? allow me to live vicariously—the only thing coming out of my kitchen lately is muddy paw prints.

kate said...

It was a butternut squash risotto recipe (from Southern Living because it only had 6 ingredients)--seriously yummy--and very easy . . . yumm!