Less than twenty four hours until go time. This time tomorrow I'll be more than 3 hours into the sufferfest. I can't wait!
Katie and I came down to the beach a few days early for a little R&R. We've managed to work in a bike ride and two training runs. It is an oven down here. Running 13 miles tomorrow in 88 degree heat will be a challenge. It looks like the water temp may be too warm for wetsuits, which is a little scary since the purple flag, which warns swimmers of sea pest, has been flying all week. I think I'll try a little swimming in the ocean today just to make sure I can.
Colin and Wendy will be down in a few hours. We'll make the 30 minute drive to Panama City this afternoon to rack our bikes, eat, and get race instructions. It will be a relief to have him here since he's done this race twice and should know what's going on.
Back tomorrow with a race report. Planning on taking my hammer and throwing it down!
JG
2 comments:
be safe and let me hear from you.
don't hit your foot with that hammer.
Post a Comment