The bike bonding time didn't work out today. So I switched tomorrow's schedule with today's schedule. Luckily my stress test (more on that later) was rescheduled for Tuesday so I can get in my bike ride. Just have to take it a little easy per doc's orders. I don't wear a heart rate monitor but I'm supposed to keep it below 100 bpm. Looks like it'll have to be the flats out at Oak Mtn. I know the hills would get me up above that.
Right on track this week so far. Yeah!
Yesterday
Swim 1000: 100 warm up, 400 in 7:40, 400 in 7:30, 100 cool down
BodyPump
RPM
Today (Plan B because of the rain)
Swim 1000: 100 warm up, 400 in 7:00, 400 in 8:00, 100 cool down
4-mile Treadmill Run: 9:05 pace
Tomorrow
4-mile run
25-mile bike
2 comments:
Thanks for asking about Buster. I looked it up and I think I could handle all but swimming. I have just not trained for swimming AT ALL. I looked up how many laps that would be in the pool at the Y (16 laps) and I doubt I could get there. Which made me think, if I'm interested in getting ready for tri's, do you have any recommended training plans and such I might look up?
Thanks in advance. I am interested and I have got to get started. :)
Kate, your asking if I was going to do Buster Britton must have planted a seed. I have, in fact, registered, swam 400 yds. Tomorrow I ride 13, run 3 at Oak Mountain. I think I can do it! Oh, bought my outfit today. I will look good anyway.
;)
Post a Comment