7.13.2009

Good Times in Tennessee

With many of the boys qualifying for Nationals and the PowerSpouses placing third, I think I can say that everyone feels like this weekend was a success! We enjoyed spending time with everyone and are already looking forward to Mountain Lakes next month! Here are some pics from the weekend--courtesy all of the AMAZING family and friends (Wendy, Nelle, Kacey . . . and girls) who were there to hang out, watch, and support all of the racers. I just grouped everyone's pictures together and tried to get them into some sort of chronological order :o). Music courtesy Tonal Vision (this song, "Solstice," written by Colin):



I anticipate J. will have a race report to follow full of the details . . .

And a link to the Web album if you want some pics from our camera is here (click below):

Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon

4 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Kate-

Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Good music! Nice quote, too - good to learn while you're still young, like you are!

kate said...

Thanks, Tina!

Bob Evans said...

Our family loves Chattanooga. Looks like your may as well. I was very tempted to try this one too. But, wanted to get some more training in before my next one. Mountain Lakes is my next as well. Congrats to all your finishers!

K. said...

you look amazing—so STRONG!

and someone has beautiful kids!

still in awe of you, each day ... =)