7.02.2009

Life is Good....At 4:29 AM

By the end of today we'll be on vacation : ).

We'll be arriving at the beach about 17 hours from now.

I got up extra early today to get in a long swim with Colin. It should be pretty torturous. After that I've got to go to work, pick my bike up at the shop, and buy new running shoes as mine no longer have any rubber on the bottom.

Can't wait for 4 solid days of relaxation with Katie, good rides and good runs. I wish I was brave enough to venture out into the ocean for an open water swim, but at this point I'm still afraid of encountering unfriendly sea life a 1000 yards from the shore.

JG

1 comment:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Glad you're running! Hope you can figure everything out with your health.

Sounds like a great biking vacation has started! Have a great 4th of July!