8.26.2009

Life is Good...Have You Seen This Person?


Who is this person pictured above? Its Mrs. G. of course.

Katie is completing her third week as a 9th & 10th grade English teacher. You may not have seen or heard much from her lately. I can report that it appears she's doing a great job. Its hard to believe how much work it takes to be a good teacher. I have never seen someone work so hard or so much at anything. Her new career makes training for an Ironman look like a leisurely stroll through the park. Up at 4 a.m. At work by 6:00. Leave work 12 hours later at 6:00. Eat dinner. Work 'til bedtime.

They say it gets easier after the first year. I managed to sneak her out for a four mile run this evening, which was lovely.

Keep up the hard work babe. Remember that these folks will be running the country when we are old folks.

JG

No comments: