9.12.2009

Life is Good...100

Its halftime of the Auburn game. After an afternoon of wondering around town, it appears that Mrs. G. has passed out, with her glasses on, on the the floor.

On the training front, I've had a big week. Coach William has successfully taught me to breathe bilaterally (on both sides) when swimming. Lots of swimming, running, and riding. I rode 100 miles for the first time today.

Rudi is barking... Mrs. G. is now awake, annoyed, and checking her iPhone.

The ride wandered out toward Pell City. After getting chased relentlessly by dogs, we finally turned around and headed to Odenville. It was a great ride. Kyle of Kyle's Tracks went the whole way with me. Thanks dude.

I've got a long trail run on the schedule for the morning. Looking forward to watching football tomorrow at noon with JCC friends at On-Tap.

Thinking of opening a Facebook page. Always said I wouldn't, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Mrs. G. has now disappeared into the back of the house.

JG

No comments: