9.05.2009

Life is Good...There's Always Next Year

We had fun last night at the high school game. Katie's school beat their number 1 rival in a close come from behind win.

We both got up early today and hit the pavement. I rode 63 miles in the rain with a few friends. The legs felt tired, but I managed. Katie and M. had a successful long run in between rain showers.

We had a good lunch and have been asleep most of the afternoon.

Tonight we're going to watch the Alabama and Auburn games with friends. Last season was miserable for the Tigers. They were 7-5, but it seemed much worse. So many times I caught myself saying, "There's always next year". Well next year has arrived. With a new coach and quarterback, hopefully the once mighty Tigers are headed back in the right direction.

We shall see.

JG

1 comment:

Bob Evans said...

You left out that little truck incident. It was fun riding with you again. Although, I found the wet roads a little scary. My back tired skidded side-to-side several times as I used the brakes coming down hill to intersections. You all have a good weekend.