This weekend is pretty much it. It's as long as I'll run (I'll do it one more time) until Chicago--which is now only 8 weeks away! That's a looong time out there on the road, so I'm working up a play list. There are only so many things you can ponder for that long, and eventually even the sound of your feet can become monotonous and annoying. So, here are some of the artists I have so far:
1. Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel
2. Leona Lewis, Bleeding Love
3. Natasha Bedingfield, Pocketful of Sunshine
4. Metro Station, Shake It
5. Chris Brown, Forever
6. Kate Nash, Foundations
7. Sarah Bareilles, One Sweet Love
8. Jesse McCartney, Leavin'
9. Michael Jackson, Black or White
10. Fine Young Cannibals, She Drives Me Crazy
11. Coldplay, Viva la Vida
12. Duffy, Mercy
13. Akon, Don't Matter
14. Akon, I Wanna Love You (not the explicit version)
15. Sarah McLachlan, Answer
16. Sarah McLachlan, Song for a Winter's Night
That's all I've got for now. Some upbeat, some relaxing--if you've got any suggestions drop me an E-mail or leave a comment. I've got to fill up more than 4 hours of air time. Hope you're having a great week!
4 comments:
you've got to use some of the soundtrack from Rocky! that will keep you going.
:) I'll add that to the list.
Good Charlotte--The Anthem
gracias! Going to add it. Finally going to get a shuffle tonight--compliments of you and Adam :). Don't want to have to carry an iPod for 21 miles. That's absurd, right?
Post a Comment