11.15.2008

Cheerio . . . Chump

So. J. is off watching some UFC brutality. I'm supposed to be working on my second paper--ahem--which I am--sort of. Just happened to take a "short" break to surf the net. I ran out of interesting things to read about, so I happened to do a search on YouTube for running technique. And I came across this . . . .



1. From what I can tell this is not a joke.
2. But it looks like a SNL skit.
3. Brits (at least this one) wear some daringly short, colorful skivvies.
4. Next time I "tuhn ouwt" for a run I'll remember to "peeck mah feeat uhp a biit highuh" and look out for "ruhts" so I "don't fall ovuh."
5. Although most of the info is "No shit Tonto" it's good for a laugh.

Downside . . . 10 more pages to go--and no real insight as to why I look like a duck when I run. Upside . . . fairly amusing--although I don't think it was intended to be.

Cheerio dahlings!

2 comments:

Phil said...

of course this guy is bloody fast!

Thanks for the vid. It was a hoot, shorts and all.

kate said...

Thanks, Phil.

Glad you enjoyed it! I do love Brits and their sense of humor.