9.24.2009

Life is Good...If You're Greek

Since this week is kind of a taper week, I skipped the Thursday tri tonight. Katie and I went to the Greek Festival at the Orthodox Church downtown with with one of my old high school friends and his wife. The experience made me want to be Greek for the following reasons.

1. The deep sense of culture. The Greeks are so proud to be Greek, and they should be!
2. The food was fantastic - from the Bakalava to the lamb, it was all good.
3. Music Music Music
4. Dancing Dancing Dancing
5. Everyone was happy
6. The inside of the Church was beautiful - It even made a skeptic like me feel good

In my family we don't really have any sense of culture. I guess we're just European muts.

JG

1 comment:

RSDouglas said...

we are going this weekend! Hope you guys do AWESOME in Augusta! Good Luck!