J. did make a return appearance to pump . . . told you he would. I used a little more weight (and by little--I mean maybe a pound more on each side :)--and I won't be needing any stair rails or handicap bars. No soreness at all (or at least yet). J. hasn't started complaining yet either. Maybe we've made it beyond our wimpiness . . . or maybe we didn't work very hard (I did catch J. out of the corner of my eye skipping reps--but that was because he was tring to match C.'s weights I think ;). Either way it was a lot of fun! Flashback to the 80's soundtrack made me want to get out my puff-paint jazzercise shirt, bright spandex leggings, and reeboks.
Headed to the beach tonight w/ A. & M. 14-miler planned for tomorrow am--we'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment