In an earlier post I mentioned that my esophagushas been burning whenever I drink liquids.
This started about 7 weeks ago. As a borderline
hypochondriac this issue has been causing me a lot of stress and worry. I went to see a gastroentolgist last week, who recommended that he perform and endoscopy, which is basically a test where they knock you out and run a flexible camera from your throat down to your stomach.
Katie and I arrived at Brookwood this morning around 6. I wasn't really nervous until, while being prepped, they asked me if I was an organ donor and had a Last Will and Directive.
The test went well, and as it turns out, I've just been having some reflux issues, which is no big deal. Taking a half day off work to let the anesthesia wear off
Life is Good, but no workout today.
2 comments:
glad it's not cancer!
an answer to prayer......
Post a Comment