"live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. appreciate your friends. continue to learn. do what you love. live as if this is all there is." -mary anne radmacher
Struggling to find positives today. Help me out with some comments.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lord have mercy, I could go on forever on why life is good, but I know you don't want to hear it. There really are people starving all over the world and J at Columbia Cottage was in a motorcycle accident and is paralyzed. He is a young man. Yes, the job is stressful right now but what if you did not have a job and could not pay the mortgage? you might have to come and live with me!!! So make a list of all the good things and your list will be very long.
1 comment:
Lord have mercy, I could go on forever on why life is good, but I know you don't want to hear it. There really are people starving all over the world and J at Columbia Cottage was in a motorcycle accident and is paralyzed. He is a young man.
Yes, the job is stressful right now but what if you did not have a job and could not pay the mortgage? you might have to come and live with me!!! So make a list of all the good things and your list will be very long.
Post a Comment