4.08.2009

Wordless Wednesday . . . Sort of

This clip makes me laugh. Back in the day--back when I was 13 and at home babysitting my then 9 and 6-year-old siblings--as soon as my parents would pull out of the driveway we would crank up the radio in the kitchen and dance around singing (fake singing) and laughing. Kitchen spoons as microphones and all.

My brother--the then 6-year-old--has always been the dancer in the family. And this kid reminds me of him.

We revived that tradition back when my littlest sister would come to our house on Tuesday nights for dinner. And I have footage of her and J. rocking it out to Michael Jackson. I'm working on locating that footage. But until then--enjoy the cute red-head with the serious dance moves. And if you haven't done it in a long time--crank up the music and grab a kitchen spoon. It's almost as therapeutic as running.



Here's to hoping I can find that clip of J. imitating Michael Jackson . . .

2 comments:

jg1981 said...

I am better than Michael Jackson.

momjg said...

that looks like jg when he was a fat little boy.